Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Jay

Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Jay
 This saturday...24 miles no more no less...Ringwood...meeting spot tba...7am...

Has anyone seen Marcus? im about to put his face on a milk carton if he doesnt start showing up soon.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Mountain Goat
Always Saturdays. Work in mornings. Didn't this group used to run Sundays?

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Steve
it used to be sundays back in the day...the world has turned upside down... i also dont have enough morning saturday for 24... i am planning to try that loop Sunday and expect my pace to be slow... all pending a clear schedule which i usually dont know until friday

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

tfarabaugh
I also have some commitments in the afternoon on Saturday so I am going to do the center loop up to Shepherd Lake (basically the 24 less the bottom orange/cannonball loop) for about 16-17 miles.  Probably starting from the Ramapo lot (site of AS4) around 7:30.  Sunday I am going to try and do the mountain bike loop.  I hope to be able to do the full 24 next week.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

jbyram2
I'll be there on Saturday.  I'm pretty slow, so I may take a short cut and let you guys catch up to me on cannonball or something. See you then!

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Kristina
not sure if i'll make Sat but I can make the long run Sunday

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

casual rick
I'm in for the Saturday run! Weather looks great.

Tattooed Rick

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Scott H
Sorry I'm going to miss you guys on Saturday, but I should be up for some Ringwood action on Sunday.
Jay

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Jay
upper skyline lot 7am... water stops at mile 7 and 15

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

I'll get out on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-8-31-run-also-where-s-Marcus-tp7578704p7578711.html

Are you going up orange to Mahwah (Scarlet Oak Pond and AS 4) and then around green up to Shepherd's Lake?  If so I may join you at Mahwah and cut back when you turn back South on Cannonball at AS 1/3, which would give me the 17 miles or so I was looking for.  I figure a bit under an hour for you to get up to AS4 so I would be at the water fountain by 7:45.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

casual rick
I'll be there. I'm unfamiliar with that parking lot, but I'll find it.

Rick

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Steve
My weekend is all turned upside down. I'll be running long Saturday but not sure I can make the group thing. Have fun!

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

That's the plan, Orange -> Ramapo Valley -> Shepard's Lake -> Start.  Following the whole course except for the race loop.  It should take us about 1.5 hours to get to Ramapo Valley.

Rick, it's the same parking lot we met at last weekend.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

tfarabaugh
I want to get started before 8:30 (about the time you will get to Ramapo Valley), so I will probably head out on my own (unless I end up sleeping in).  I will keep an eye out for you guys on the trail!

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Ok it's looking like I can swing tomorrow. If I'm not at skyline at 7 leave without me. I'm gonna pace slow to make the whole 24.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

jbyram2
Thanks for a great run.  Wound up with 23.5, though the last few were mostly walking.

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

M Jones
I am alive, thanks for your concern Jay.  Summer's been weird: some vacation then taking 2 kids going back to college in different parts of the country overlaid with a mild to less than mild affection for Budweiser.  Have been running, but am sorry I've missed these MoMa training runs.  We'll see what happens on the 28th.  Happy Labor Day, y'all.

- Marcus
Jay

Re: Saturday 8/31 run....also, where's Marcus?

Jay
glad to hear youre alive Marcus! i guess i should throw out all these milk cartons i got with your face on them... see you out on the trails!