Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

M Jones
I know it will probably rain, nonetheless I'd like to run 10+ miles tomorrow am at either of my two favorite haunts. Any takers?

- Marcus

Re: Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

Sebounet
Marcus, your company would be appreciated on the Columbia trail. Merci.

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-8-2-Watchung-or-South-Mountain-tp7579624.html
sg

Re: Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

sg
Can't do tomorrow but Jason and I are heading there today at 5:30...
sg

Re: Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

sg
Watchung, that is ;)

Re: Saturday 8/2: Watchung or South Mountain?

M Jones
hmmm . . .  it's possible . . .