Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

Our friend Mr. Haines is going to be visiting us this weekend.

We are meeting at the Deserted Village Parking lot at 8:30.am.

Anyone who is also interested can hang around can come to the Prestige Diner for some post run breakfast.

If you want to skip the run and just come to the diner, we will probably get there around 11am.

Hope to see some old and new friends out there.

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

Sebounet
My toes will be happy to join.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2015, at 9:29 AM, RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Our friend Mr. Haines is going to be visiting us this weekend.

Tentatively planning to run Watchung at 9:00am and then hit the diner.

BUT if anyone has an idea for something different, we can definitely do that. Tom is coming from Princeton.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-Morning-Run-4-4-tp7579874.html

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

see you there boys (any girls - or have you scared them all away?)

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

mud dawg
Can attend, where is everyone meeting at?

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

Sebounet
Of course you are welcome to join.
We meet at the Deserted Village Parking lot, off of Glenside Ave (@Cataract Hollow Rd)

On Apr 2, 2015, at 3:53 PM, mud dawg [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Can attend, where is everyone meeting at?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-Morning-Run-4-4-tp7579874p7579877.html

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

Scott H
I will join if we run in the correct direction.

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

Sebounet
CW is the way to go. Any problem file a request to the complain office please. Ha ha. And bring a pop tart to expedite processing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2015, at 5:11 PM, Scott H [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will join if we run in the correct direction.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-Morning-Run-4-4-tp7579874p7579879.html

Re: Saturday Morning Run (4/4)

OK, Watchung it is then. I'm just going to move the meeting time a little earlier to 8:30am.  I'll update the main post with details.

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

Zen Runner
I’d like to try to come, if you’ll allow a newcomer to tag along. Haven’t run Watchung yet.

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

Definitely, Watchung is a good run.

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

Sebounet
Moved up to 8:30a?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2015, at 4:48 PM, RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Definitely, Watchung is a good run.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Saturday-4-4-Run-Watchung-8-30am-tp7579874p7579883.html

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

How was the wind at Wachtung?

I was at south Mountain this morning, and the wind wasn't too bad, just the occasional sustained gust that was pretty fierce.
Also, SoMo is a lot less muddy than i expected for this time of year. That was a pleasant surprise.
Hoe you guys had a good run.

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

It was a fun run today. I wind wasn't too bad once you got on the trails.   Watchung was fairly muddy, but it always seems to drain worse than SoMo.

Re: Saturday (4/4) Run - Watchung 8:30am

Tom7
Enjoyed the run guys. Good to catch up although it did feel strange with Chris leading the pack.
See you later in the year.
Cheers