Saturday 10/19

M Jones
Who's running tomorrow morning?  Can I join you?  Watchung, SoMa, wherever, but not too fast cuz I've been (and am still) drinking.

- Marcus
Jay

Re: Saturday 10/19

Jay
im in for next saturday. saw this kinda late so tomorrows a no go for me, ill be running locally. hows about some ringwood fun on the 26th?

Re: Saturday 10/19

tfarabaugh
I will be going up to Ringwood tomorrow, doing about 12-13 miles starting at the Ramapo lot between 8 & 8:30.  Going to shoot up to Yaw Paw, down Cannonball and back up the Yellow and Yellow/Silver back to Ramapo.  Not shooting for a record pace, just a steady run, since this is my first long trail run since MoMa.

I will check here in the morning before I leave.  Let me know your cell number if you are interested and we can touch base on details.

Re: Saturday 10/19

M Jones
Thanks for the responses, unfortunately I have do some work work tomorrow morning (get this, they tell me at 10pm Friday that I have to be on a 10am call Saturday) and so am probably reduced to road running this afternoon.

Hopefully we'll share the trails again sometime soon.

- Marcus

Re: Saturday 10/19

tfarabaugh
Sorry you missed it.  The Orange, Cannonball, White, Yellow, Yellow/Silver/Orange loop from Ramapo was a nice one.  Worked out to exactly 13.1 miles so it is a great half marathon training run.  I will probably be out again next Saturday if you are interested.