Sat morning

JRMtown
Anyone up for some milez, Watchung or otherwise,

who's going to the Muddy?

Re: Sat morning

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
I need to rest up for my sunday run....and I'm not in NJ.....

Sunday for me is nothing special....just a group run with Jurek, Krupicka, Marshall Ulrich, McDougall and a few others who might tag along...(really)

Re: Sat morning

Steve
Settle down Benny!

Re: Sat morning

RPMcMurphy(Rob) wrote
Sunday for me is nothing special....just a group run with Jurek, Krupicka, Marshall Ulrich, McDougall and a few others who might tag along...(really)
Ha! and you were worried about the pace of our group runs.

FYI - Since you are member of our group, and are doing a group run with those other people, they, by extension, are also members of our group (sections 71c, paragraph 4 of our by-laws).  Feel free to let them all know.

Also, as Jurek has now done multiple runs with different group members, and his picture was posted in our forum, he can't even excerise to opt out of this membershp, if he ever wanted to (clause 973b), which he obviously would not.

I don't make the rules...just follow them rigidly.

Re: Sat morning

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
i should mention the run is ~5 miles all up hill (mountain) to an outdoor amphitheater, then back down....I plan on taking a 30 minute (at least), headstart...

Re: Sat morning

Mountain Goat
how big of a hill can it be?...

I can't run Sat but up for something Sunday

Re: Sat morning

I'm not doing muddy so can take my new expensive Garmin 310xc out for a spin sat am.

Watchung early?

Re: Sat morning

TadHawk
When I was jogging along with Jurek on Sunday I might have mentioned something about a guy named Rob from N.J. who just moved out there and had started dusting all the locals on the regular Sunday morning run... maybe... I just don't remember for sure...

I'm signed up for the Muddy Half... got a lot of things to get done at home before then if I'm to be allowed out for it... my 2nd loop was 2:16 last year so looking to avoid the DNF this time around...

Re: Sat morning

JRMtown
8:30 for now, I might go for two and start before that

Re: Sat morning

Tom7
See you sat. 8:30

Re: Sat morning

Steve
I'll be @ watchung Sat AM. Running slow. May get out a bit earlier than 830, but I'm sure you speedy folks can catch up.

Re: Sat morning

seanaes
I'm in for 8:30. Then off to the Muddy to hang and do sweeper duty,

Anyone else heading to muddy that's not running it?

Re: Sat morning

Steve
Did anyone run this AM. Did not see a single NJTURDE car in the lot as I went flying by. Guess I was out too early!

Re: Sat morning

Tom7
4 turds were out this am Steve. My good self and the trinity of Sean, Jason and Seb the frog.

Maybe your glasses were steamed up!

Trust you had a good un.

Re: Sat morning

Steve
Good to get back out. Ankle seems to be holding up. I was about an hour in front of you guys. Too much on my todo list to wait.