Sat 2/8 Run

12

Re: Sat 2/8 Run

Kristina
Bummer! Did you guys end up on the trails today or roads? I had to succumb to roads myself :/

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Steve [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kristina you missed Jody's singing today.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sat-2-8-Run-tp7579139p7579162.html
To unsubscribe from Sat 2/8 Run, click here.

Re: Sat 2/8 Run

Steve
We got about a quarter mile down the trail at south mountain, turned around and did a 14 mile road run. The trails were tough today

Re: Sat 2/8 Run

jbyram2
I went out and did the 4 mile loop afterwards (mostly yellow trail, and the trail next to crest drive); took about 1:40.  I go too slow to get cut.

Musical selections included

"Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult and
"Madness" by Muse

Thanks for a great run!!!