Sat 1/28 - Columbia Trail?

Jess
I'm planning to run ~30 miles starting at 9am on the Columbia Trail at an easy pace (~5 hrs) if anyone is interested in joining.  Starting from the small dirt lot where the trail crosses Schooley's Mountain Rd in Long Valley, then heading to LV Brewing after for food.  Probably will run it as 2 out-and-backs to refuel from the car, in case anyone wants to run a shorter distance.

Re: Sat 1/28 - Columbia Trail?

Sebounet
That's an idea... Don't know about the entire 30m but I love the idea of the LV pub afterwards. Run and beer is the best combo ever invented!

I have to see what my schedule looks like for the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2012, at 3:05 PM, "Jess [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm planning to run ~30 miles starting at 9am on the Columbia Trail at an easy pace (~5 hrs) if anyone is interested in joining.  Starting from the small dirt lot where the trail crosses Schooley's Mountain Rd in Long Valley, then heading to LV Brewing after for food.  Probably will run it as 2 out-and-backs to refuel from the car, in case anyone wants to run a shorter distance.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Sat-1-28-Columbia-Trail-tp7224957p7224957.html

Re: Sat 1/28 - Columbia Trail?

Jess
If you want to run less.. you can start at 9 and run however far you want.  Or let me know what distance you want to run and we can meet you partway in and finish together and get food.