SUnday Run- 11/21

Mountain Goat
Where we running this week? Somplace new maybe-like Lewis Morris or Jockey Hollow?

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Not many people are around this Sunday, as it is a big race weekend, so I wasn't going to post a run.

But if you are around and want to lead one, let me know when and where and I will post it.  There might be a few people looking to do a few miles.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Mountain Goat
probably will be running sth mtn sunday. not sure what time yet

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Bent
I'm new to the forum, but would be up for a Sun run - if not too late.  How far and how fast?  I'm looking to do about 15.  Sth Mtn is good.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Mountain Goat
Sunday- 11/21. South Mtn starting a 9. Running the 1st loop used for the Sth Mtn 50k. Yellow out to Fire road to Turtle Back Rock. Orange back then through park section to cars. Aprox 10 miles.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Bent
Meet at Glenn Ave parking lot across from Millburn train station?  I need to double check a couple things, but I think I'm in.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Depending on my Saturday, I am 76% on for Sunday at South Mountain.

Are you in love with the 9:00am start?

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Bent
Earlier is better in my case, but 9a is doable.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Mountain Goat
Meeting AJ at that time. He's coming down from Ringwood.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

OK, 9 is fine with me then.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Bent
Would it be a safe bet to look for people in the parking lot across from Millburn train station a few minutes before 9a?  Total time start to finish = 2ish hours?

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Bent wrote
Would it be a safe bet to look for people in the parking lot across from Millburn train station a few minutes before 9a?  Total time start to finish = 2ish hours?
Spot on for both points.

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Elizabeth
Hello,

I wish you were meeting a bit earlier;( Guess i'm going to wait until later in Dec. to join you guys. I would like to set a date for a long path adventure say the second weekend in Dec.? or possibly the first week in Dec. Who's in for the thanksgiving run in the bronx?

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Mountain Goat
Good Run today guys. Lots of fun. Nice pace

Re: SUnday Run- 11/21

Yep, very good run Len ,very nice pace.

Elizabeth, I'm in for the Thanksgiving marathon.  Interested in the Long Path run, but December is pretty tight.  A few of us are doing a fatass style 50ish km on the Appalachian trail (not the DWG50K) on Dec. 11.  Let me know if you are interested.