Running with the devil pasta joint

JRMotown
Not sure if anyone had plans already but if you're game I was thinking of carbing up at some Italian place before the big day (pending none of these t-storms). Or, if any other food options present themselves, that has unlimited breadsticks.

Re: Running with the devil pasta joint

Where were you thinking Jason?  Friday's are tough for me with the commute after work.

Have you been following Tom's advice and doing your 4 hr runs each day?

Re: Running with the devil pasta joint

JRMotown
You are east of 80 right? I might be in that area, I can let you know,

No 4 hour runs, but got a good 8 miler that was pretty hilly today. I think it might be wise to take it easy the rest of the week. This thing looks pretty insane.