Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

Not affiliation, but I thought this was a cool site.  It compares running shoe prices from different sites

http://www.fastblr.com/

Only wish they included size as one of the search parameters.

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

bbgferreira
Hi RNR,

Thanks for sharing our website with your community. And sorry to jump in but I was curious if you had any suggestions on our Trail shoe selection - I think we're missing some shoes.

About shoe sizes, do you mean adding size in the Super Finder inputs (http://www.fastblr.com/superfinder)? Right now, you can only select sizes and when you're seeing a specific shoe page.

Again, thanks a lot!

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

No problem at all!  It is a really cool site, and I found some solid deals.

bbgferreira wrote
About shoe sizes, do you mean adding size in the Super Finder inputs (http://www.fastblr.com/superfinder)? Right now, you can only select sizes and when you're seeing a specific shoe page.
That is correct. I would click on a shoe from the Super Finder search results, and find that my size wasn't in stock once I got to the specific shoe. It would be helpful if I could eliminate those results on the search level in addition to the specific shoe level.

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

bbgferreira
Thanks for the clarification! Yep, it would save a lot of time I reckon. We'll improve that!

We also thought about adding colours selection in the Super Finder - believe it or not, people search in Google for "black running shoes".

Happy running!

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

I'd like to see Altra shoes added to the selection, especially the Lone Peak and Superior trail shoes.

Also, more Merrell shoes. The only thing i saw were the Trail Glove 2, which aren't the most recent version (Merrell is up to version 3).

If it's not asking too much, it would be nice to filter the selection by "zero drop" since those are the only shoes i'll wear anymore.

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

AnneP
Thanks for letting us know about this! I just bought my first pair of Brooks glycerine at RR Sports as a VIP and they still cost me $134. Nice to know I can find them cheaper through this site!

Re: Running Shoe Price Comparison Site

bbgferreira
Michael K7 wrote
I'd like to see Altra shoes added to the selection, especially the Lone Peak and Superior trail shoes. Also, more Merrell shoes. The only thing i saw were the Trail Glove 2, which aren't the most recent version (Merrell is up to version 3). If it's not asking too much, it would be nice to filter the selection by "zero drop" since those are the only shoes i'll wear anymore.
Thanks for the precious input. I've just added more Altra, Skora and I'm adding Merrel as I write this. We're missing descriptions, but at least you can see the offers. As for the "zero drop", you can find that parameter at the end of the Superfinder! If you guys have more feedback - it's totally welcome.