Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Kristina
Hey, missing my awesome running buddies I've met through here. Anyone want to meet up for a long run this weekend? Any distance, any place. My short runs just aren't cutting it anymore. Plus it's time to start running b2b. my motivation is sucking right now

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

JRMotown
We're doing loops at Jockey hollow at the late hour of 6am but will be there till 10. There will be bagels coffee and probably wild turkey(s) of various kind.

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

RunningFoxNJ
Kristina, I'm finding my motivation to run since NYCM sucking here too. :( The cold doesn't help me either, bc my circulation is bad (Raynaud's) and I really don't like cold-weather running. (Call me a wuss if you want, but I really can't run outside if it's below 35*)...

Anyway, I'd love to run long this weekend with you. Depends on when. I'd love to do the Sierra loop in Watchung Reserve this Saturday morning. My husband does some of his runs Sunday morning with his friend, so we have to balance when we get our runs in. Let me know if you're interested in running with me.
Live life to the fullest, no excuses.

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

When/ where are you doing these loops?

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Eric Ashley
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking for people to run with.  I'm down with the sierra loop or jockey hollow, but i'm limited to sunday.  Let me know if plans become firm!
cheers,
Eric

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

JRMtown
Grand loop at the big parking lot from motown.

6AM saturday starting. Of course you can come anytime going till 10 or so swinging by the lot every loop (5.5 miles each about)

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

JohnnyDePaola
What's a jockey hollow?!?!

Let me edit this to be more serious.

I've got a busy weekend but the idea of a group run sounds great.  I'm not farmiliar with Jockey Hollow, but don't mind take a trip to check out some new trails.  Google is telling me this is in Morristown, probbaly about 40 minutes from me.  What is the terrain like?

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Kristina

Man that is a bit of a late start lol. Mary trust me you're no wuss I have raynauds too. We're in for a treat this wkd its supposed to be a whopping 28 Sat, 18 Sunday (at least up by me).

I think some friends would be up for running Sat too. Maey want say between 830-9ish for now? We can firm up details later. I can also run a little later too I definitely dont mind that ;-)

Kristina

Kristina, I'm finding my motivation to run since NYCM sucking here too. :( The cold doesn't help me either, bc my circulation is bad (Raynaud's) and I really don't like cold-weather running. (Call me a wuss if you want, but I really can't run outside if it's below 35*)...

Anyway, I'd love to run long this weekend with you. Depends on when. I'd love to do the Sierra loop in Watchung Reserve this Saturday morning. My husband does some of his runs Sunday morning with his friend, so we have to balance when we get our runs in. Let me know if you're interested in running with me.
Live life to the fullest, no excuses.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Run-before-stuffing-yourself-into-a-turkey-tp7578929p7578931.html
To unsubscribe from Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey, click here.

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Runningfoxnj
Kristina,

I think 9:30am could work for me. How does that sound?  Let me know where to meet up.

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Kristina
hey mary, i woke up with a pinched nerve in my neck/back and wicked back pain. moving around isnt too bad. it's the sitting down part that knocks the wind out of me. I'm going to have to pass on driving down tomorrow, maybe try some local trails or roads. i'm down for post turkey day running for sure. at least i don't intend on repeating this again

Great! 9:30 it is. Meet at Lake Surprise. See ya there!

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Runningfoxnj
Doh! Just saw this. 😔 so sorry to hear! Hope you feel better soon!! Disregard my very recent previous post...

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

jrmtown
Sorry for the quite late post but realized the parking lot opens at 8am if anyone decided on going to jockey Hollow.

http://goo.gl/maps/aqryH

Re: Run before stuffing yourself into a turkey

Runningfoxnj
So anyone up for running with me tomorrow at 9:30 or later doing Sierra trail at Watchung??