Ringwood Run Tomorrow (Sat.) - 8/22

Meeting tomorrow at the upper skyline lot in Ringwood for a fun 12-15 miles.

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skyline+Dr+%26+Ramapo+Park,+Oakland,+NJ+07436/@41.0474269,-74.2510099,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c31db845395149:0x7594b25a88cf9acf

Re: Ringwood Run Tomorrow (Sat.) - 8/22

Zen Runner
What time will you toe off? My weekend plans are still in flux but if I can swing it will join.

On Friday, August 21, 2015, RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meeting tomorrow at the upper skyline lot in Ringwood for a fun 12-15 miles.

Map: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Skyline+Dr+%26+Ramapo+Park,+Oakland,+NJ+07436/@41.0474269,-74.2510099,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89c31db845395149:0x7594b25a88cf9acf

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Ringwood-Run-Tomorrow-Sat-8-22-tp7580045.html
To start a new topic under NJ Trail & Ultra Forum, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs4246737n4246737h95@n2.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s4246737n4246737h95@...

Re: Ringwood Run Tomorrow (Sat.) - 8/22

mintz
yeah, what he said:  what time?

and:   is this the same as some part of the Mountain Madness course? I wouldn't mind rehearsing some of that. if it's late enough for me to get there without getting up too obscenely early (yeah I know, I am weak and lazy), i'd be interested. otherwise,if not this time, maybe some other time in the next couple of weekends.

Re: Ringwood Run Tomorrow (Sat.) - 8/22

Sorry, that would have been good to add.  8:30am.

Re: Ringwood Run Tomorrow (Sat.) - 8/22

mintz
8:30 -- very humane! And it was relatively cool today, which was nice. Keep us posted as to next time and the next. : )