Ringwood 7/6

Scott H
On Wednesday's run I could have sworn that I heard Chris mention hill repeats on the Green trail at Ringwood this Saturday. OR the heat and lack of water could have made me delirious.

Well...who's in?

I could always be talked into something more civilized if no one's interested.

Re: Ringwood 7/6

Chris
No Scott, you weren't delirious. If you are still interested, Sunday would work better for me.

Re: Ringwood 7/7

Scott H
Okay. Ringwood hill repeats on Sunday. Fun.
Now, what's everyone doing tomorrow. Open for suggestions.

Re: Ringwood 7/7

Tomorrow we can meet at 7:30am at the Ramapo Valley Reservation parking lot on 202.

Map here: http://goo.gl/maps/ETDLP

Re: Ringwood 7/7

NJ Trail Series
How did these hill repeats go?  I was thinking of doing this but adding in the Yellow trail, down white, across to red, back on blue to AS 1/3, then hit orange back to 202.

Anyone want to do that this week?

Re: Ringwood 7/7

Chris
The run went well.  Len or Scott may have the GPS data for the run, but we did out and backs on green and loops of orange and the road up to the waterfall and back.