RR - MoMa can't snuff an old rooster!

jbyram2

Re: RR - MoMa can't snuff an old rooster!

M Jones
Nice report Jody.  Your descriptions of that mind and body torturing course are giving my feet painful flashbacks.  Keep on rockin.

Re: RR - MoMa can't snuff an old rooster!

Great job Jody. Great run on a tough course. Happy to share trail with you.

Re: RR - MoMa can't snuff an old rooster!

Kristina
Nice report! Thank you for singing me the song. Love the haiku I'm adding that to the tune lol. Thank you and Art for your support!