Quick thanks

Dom

Quick thanks

Dom
Many thanks gents/ladies for the company last  Sunday and the guided tour....hopefully I can get out for a few more over the next few weeks.

Re: Quick thanks

Tom7
Hope to see you out again some time.

Cheers

Tom

Re: Quick thanks

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
I heard there were two Tom's out there lol?

Re: Quick thanks

Jules "silentstorm" Moore wrote
I heard there were two Tom's out there lol?
That is correct. Just a younger and more handsome version.
dp

Re: Quick thanks

dp
Thank you from me, too. I had such a great time out there.

Nice to meet you all.

Re: Quick thanks

Really glad you made it out!  A lot of fun and you set a really good pace after the turn around.

Just post it up whenever you want to lead a Chimney Rock run.