Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Since  the "heavy" training is behind most of us for MoMa, next week we will be meeting at South Mountain to do a short group run (about 5 miles), followed by breakfast at the Millburn Diner across the street.

If you haven't been out in a while or are looking to come out for your first time, this will be a great run to come to.

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

deirdre
Saturday or Sunday?  Riding Sunday, but Saturday ...

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Jess
Same here.  I am free Saturday, but will be doing the Marty's Tour for the Cure on Sunday.  I love pancakes!!!

Deidre - Are you doing the ride by Marty's or just a training ride?

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Darn all you bike riders!  Saturday is not going to work for me.

I was thinking Sunday at 8am.

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

deirdre
I love pancakes, too.  And home fries.  And I'd love to see everyone!  I haven't been on the trails since my fever and I dragged ass through Mahlon. : (

Maybe after Mountain Madness?

Jess, Covered Bridges.

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Jess
I'd be up for pancakes sometime after MoMa.  Deirdre, maybe we'll just have to schedule our own pancake run!

Is anyone doing the 5k Wilson School run the weekend after MoMa?

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Jess wrote
Is anyone doing the 5k Wilson School run the weekend after MoMa?
Depending how I feel after MoMa, I think I might join in for this.

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Sebounet
Ok for Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2011, at 10:21 PM, "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Jess wrote:
Is anyone doing the 5k Wilson School run the weekend after MoMa?
Depending how I feel after MoMa, I think I might join in for this.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Pre-MoMa-Pankcake-run-tp6853233p6867988.html

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

deirdre
Jess, can you make pancakes on that great little grill you have?  That would be fun!

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Whoaaaa.... the Sunday run is on the front page of the website!!!! Nice updated pictures too!
Tom

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Tom
You all gonna get fat
Tom

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Tom
You all gonna get fat

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Sebounet
Oh yeah!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2011, at 8:12 AM, "Tom [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

You all gonna get fat

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Pre-MoMa-Pankcake-run-tp6853233p6874197.html

Re: Pre-MoMa Pankcake run

Jules "silentstorm" Moore