Places to trail run at night in NJ?

Matterw
Does anyone know where I can trail run at night in NJ?  It seems most parks and trails open sunrise to sunset...  Thanks, Matt

Re: Places to trail run at night in NJ?

Tom 50
most rail to trails allow for nite running I use them often carry bear spray have seen several Long valley near the brew pub is nice wide and flat goes for 20 miles

Re: Places to trail run at night in NJ?

Matterw
Thanks. Is that the Columbia trail?

As an aside, I was wondering if people would have time to pull our bear spray if needed.  I usually try to be noisy. So I googled for best spray and apparently people have successfully used it to protect themselves.

Sent from my iPhone

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Places-to-trail-run-at-night-in-NJ-tp7580107p7580127.html
To unsubscribe from Places to trail run at night in NJ?, click here.

Re: Places to trail run at night in NJ?

Tom50
Yes it is the Colombia trail they just finished the Mt olive -flanders portion of it. but most know the long valley piece