Pack, waist pack or bottles?

danclmbr
I usually run with bottles on shorter runs, but looking for hydration system recommendation for longer runs.
What do you like waist packs, camelbacks ?

Re: Pack, waist pack or bottles?

JRMotown
The older version camelback I use (just like the 2011 Fairfax, 1.5 liters) took some fit tweaking to my frame but seems to work great for long runs (more than 90 minutes), I've only run out of water after 5 hours in the summer. Just one pocket but seems to fit more than it looks. The bigger packs look good for taking extra stuff on hikes,

http://www.camelbak.com/Sports-Recreation/Packs.aspx