Out of town ultra-runner

Fernandez
Hello. I'm staying in West Long Branch at the end of July and was hoping to join a group for a long run on either July 23, July 24 (or preferably both). I'm running the Castle Peak 100k at Lake Tahoe in August would love to keep my milage up while meeting other runners and checking out the terrain.

I'm not opposed to driving an hour or two to meet up.

Let me know if anyone's down to run! Thanks!

Josh Fernandez

Re: Out of town ultra-runner

Mountain Goat
Hi. Checking out the Facebook page nj trail & ultra runners.  Probably get more responses.

Re: Out of town ultra-runner

Josh Fernandez
Thank you so much!