North Face!

Jay

North Face!

Jay
soooo who's doing what a bear mt this weekend?

Re: North Face!

mud dawg
Doing 50K.

Re: North Face!

Half for the 6th time!

Re: North Face!

M Jones
I'll be out there, attempting the marathon.  My left pinky has straightened slightly, so is probably ready to withstand some more trauma.

- Marcus

Re: North Face!

Good luck to everyone running- enjoy the journey!

Re: North Face!

Michael K7
So how did everyone do?

It was a perfect day for running!

Re: North Face!

mud dawg
Despite being sick for 4 days, I still managed to run 5:32 for the 50K and place 46th overall. Finished strong and still had stuff in the tank to keep going.

Re: North Face!

Michael K7
Awesome job MD!  I was sick last week as well, and only managed a few hours at South Mountain yesterday.

Re: North Face!

tfarabaugh
While the course was pretty dry, it got pretty warm in the afternoon with no shade (even in the woods because the canopy hadn't filled in).  Overall a great event, well staffed, well marked with a lot of familiar faces along the way.  Saw Julian Vicente and Ken Tom working aid stations and some other familiar faces at the finish line.  Came in 113 out of 314, 10th in my age group, an improvement of 1:10 and 68 places over last year, so I was pleased.

Re: North Face!

Michael K7
Nice job Tommy- that's a serious time improvement!