New guy lol

DragonsNJ
Just met someone from here, he referred me and mentioned I could buy a $10 sticker for the truck, any idea where I could buy such a thing? Thanks and hope I don't get stuck! I'll be the clean Tracker lookin for mud in the Little Falls/Lincoln Park area!
^^ New guy, look out for this idiot! ^^
Jay

Re: New guy lol

Jay
ive never seen any stickers from here lol are you on the right forum? sounds like youre looking to go off roading?

Re: New guy lol

DragonsNJ
Knowing me, no lol wrong forums but yeah I'm knew to offroading, all I ever owned were cars, Mustang, Camaro and good ole' Buick lol I did offroad (kind of) in the Mustang though, with a few co workers waiting to go to work during a flood I was offroading in a bumpy field, I know, smart right? 18" staggered wheels I got the damn thing stuck!!! We used the work truck to get it out lol but this being my first 4x4 I see a trail, I see if I fit lol then see where it goes and if I knew the scenery was better offroad then anything else I would have started with a damn truck!! I found this small Quad trail that I thought was a truck trail in Lincoln Park which is where I work, right on the trail are a couple fishing spots, good view of the river but it was so quite and peaceful! I loved it so now I want to see more of NJ so I saw a guy with a mudded Jeep and he told me to join www.New JerseyTrailrunners.com or something, I wrote it down but since I thought this was the site I threw the card away.
^^ New guy, look out for this idiot! ^^
sg

Re: New guy lol

sg
Heh, its trail running as in running with your feet.

But we love getting all muddy too ;)

Re: New guy lol

dragonsnj
I hate running lmao but I love working out so eventually I'll come with you guys