New 24-hour event in New Jersey, mid September

New 24-hour event in New Jersey, mid September

macdonaldp
I'm putting together a 24-hour mountain bike/trail running/hiking event for September 13-14 that will take place in Allamuchy and Stokes. It is entirely self-supported and will include a bikepacking component. There are required sections and then it becomes a kind of choose-your-own-adventure. No fees, no prizes. This is not an official race, rather a self-supported event. If you're interested send me an email and I'll send you the details. It is limited to 12 participants. It will be a gnarly good time. Lots of punishing single track, rail trails, and a bit of connecting pavement, as well as some great trail running.

Thanks,
Payton
payton.macdonald@gmail.com