NYC Marathon

Kristina
hey guys!

I remember some of you saying you're running NYC this weekend and I wanted to get your bib numbers to add to my signs! I believe Johnny Potatoes & (Not Race Director) Rick were definitely running. Anyone else?

Is anyone going into the city to spectate and want to meet up?

See you Sunday!

Re: NYC Marathon

Steve
I'll be in the woods talking to myself - have fun marathoners and spectators

Re: NYC Marathon

Rick
Yep, I'm running it! My bib # 17-775

I'm psyched for the race this weekend, but I really can't wait to be back lost on the trails with you all.

Re: NYC Marathon

Rick
My start time is 9:40, pace will be somewhere between 8:30-9:00/m.

Re: NYC Marathon

Kristina

Steve I'll be doing the same tomorrow then getting my social fill Sunday!  Lol

Thanks Rick for your info! See you Sunday!

Kristina

On Nov 1, 2013 1:14 PM, "Rick [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
My start time is 9:40, pace will be somewhere between 8:30-9:00/m.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/NYC-Marathon-tp7578868p7578871.html
To unsubscribe from NYC Marathon, click here.

Re: NYC Marathon

Go get it Rick! Have a great time!!!

Re: NYC Marathon

RunningFoxNJ
Hey thanks for cheering!

I'm in green wave 3 start time 10:30am, bib number 49639 Hoping for 4hr finish (close to 9min/mi pace)

My first NYCM my third marathon ever! So excited!
Live life to the fullest, no excuses.

Re: NYC Marathon

Kristina

Good luck running fox! Whats your real name? Lol

Kristina

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/NYC-Marathon-tp7578868p7578878.html
To unsubscribe from NYC Marathon, click here.

Re: NYC Marathon

RunningFoxNJ
Lol oh sorry.

Real name is Mary. :)
Live life to the fullest, no excuses.

Re: NYC Marathon

Kristina

See you Sunday Mary!!!

Kristina

Lol oh sorry.

Real name is Mary. :)

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/NYC-Marathon-tp7578868p7578880.html
To unsubscribe from NYC Marathon, click here.

Re: NYC Marathon

tfarabaugh
Rick - I will meet you at Ramapo on Monday at 6am.  16 hours should be enough recovery time from the marathon, right?  I will go easy and we will just do 20 miles or so to get you back into it.

Re: NYC Marathon

Rick
Kristina, you f**king ROCK! I was such a mess when you jumped out and captured me. You and your clan boosted my energy and sent me on my way with a big smile. Without that I couldn't have run all the way to the finish (2 miles). Let's get out on the trails soon.

Tommy, I bet you think picking on someone while they're down is pretty funny. Well guess what, make it 5am! See you there!!!!!! Booyah!

Re: NYC Marathon

Rick
Totally kidding Tommy, I will most certainly not be running tomorrow.

Re: NYC Marathon

Kristina
It was awesome to see you Rick! Glad you took a hot minute to recuperate and bang out those last two miles. I'm ready to run some trails when you are

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/NYC-Marathon-tp7578868p7578883.html
To unsubscribe from NYC Marathon, click here.

Re: NYC Marathon

tfarabaugh
Rick - In my defense, my post was made on Saturday night before the race, so I wasn't picking on you when you were down.  I know how fast you can run and am not stupid enough to lay down the gauntlet.  Even on a bad day you would probably still smoke me!  And there is no way in hell I would be getting up to run on a Monday at 6, let alone 5, so you would beat me by default!  It gets cold up in those mountains, I'll stick to my nice warm treadmill for the early morning runs.

Re: NYC Marathon

RunningFoxNJ
Sorry I missed ya out there Kristina- I'm sure it would have helped if I had a pic of me in real life to have found me. :-) I ended up running a 40min PR, 4:04:35. Pretty excited about it.

Thanks for cheering the runners! It was a cold an windy day out there!
Live life to the fullest, no excuses.

Re: NYC Marathon

Kristina
Awww! Congrats and phenomenal job Mary! I'm so proud of you! xoxo

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Running Fox [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry I missed ya out there Kristina- I'm sure it would have helped if I had a pic of me in real life to have found me. :-) I ended up running a 40min PR, 4:04:35. Pretty excited about it.

Thanks for cheering the runners! It was a cold an windy day out there!

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/NYC-Marathon-tp7578868p7578904.html
To unsubscribe from NYC Marathon, click here.
NAML