NJ Trail Series One Day

NJ Trail Series
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to mention that registration has been very strong for NJ Trail Series One Day and we are going to order the shirts and personalized bibs soon soon if you are on the fence try to register soon.

I know a few of you are interested and it will be a great time.  For those that don't know the course is a flat 1 mile certified loop and you can do as many loops as you want for 6, 12 or 24 hours.  You can set up a tent right on the edge of the course for your crew, friends, beer drinking buddies.  There is a full kitchen right on the course so there is hot and cold food during the entire race.  Full bathrooms with showers so no need to worry about port o potties or anything like that.

Let me know if you have any questions.  A timed event is a great way for people to get in a new distance or try for a PR.

more info at www.njtrailseries.com/oneday

Rick