NJ Trail Series - Fall Series - Schooleys Mountain

NJ Trail Series - Fall Series - Schooleys Mountain

NJ Trail Series
We would like to announce the Fall Series of races will be at Schooley's Mountain.

Races will range from 5K to 13.1M.

More info can be found at njtrailseries.com/fall

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rick

Re: NJ Trail Series - Fall Series - Schooleys Mountain

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Any discount for pre-regging for all three?

Re: NJ Trail Series - Fall Series - Schooleys Mountain

NJ Trail Series
In reality there are four Fall races.

We have decided to give a special gift to anyone that pre registers for all the races.

Not sure what that may be but thoughts were a fleece jacket or long sleeve tech shirt.  Probably some clothes of some sort.

Rick

Re: NJ Trail Series - Fall Series - Schooleys Mountain

gohmdoree
I was thinking that this might be fun, unfortunately I live out in New York City.  I have possible access to a car from Bergen County, but figure it over an hour drive or so.

Are there any other "out-of-towners" that recommend hotels, motels or other accommodations?