NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

Come out this Saturday for a post-holiday NJ Trail runners get together.  We are meeting at 6pm at the Cloverleaf Tavern in Caldwell.  All are welcome!

http://www.cloverleaftavern.com/

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

Scott H
See you then! It's been a while...maybe we should get name tags.

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

Sebounet
Def. go for name tags. Scott's will be "Singlet Steve".

In

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2016, at 1:29 PM, Scott H [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

See you then! It's been a while...maybe we should get name tags.

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

tfarabaugh
I'm up for that!
Jay

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

Jay
MmmMmMMmmmmMMMmmmmm

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

M Jones
Okay, fine.  I'll drink a beer with you guys.
See you tomorrow

Re: NJ Trail Get Together - Sat. 9th, 6pm - Cloverleaf Tavern

You can't use my password on the name tags. Someone will hack my account