Mountain Madness in slow motion

jbyram2
As a Moma Virgin, I really enjoyed myself.  Here's the VERY LONG report
Thanks again to everyone for the encouragement and support!!

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

Steve
Great write up. Nice job and congratulations!

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

Yes - go for a 50miler - no doubt as long as you set your mind on it

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 3, 2012, at 8:42 AM, "jbyram2 [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

As a Moma Virgin, I really enjoyed myself.  Here's the VERY LONG report
Thanks again to everyone for the encouragement and support!!

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Mountain-Madness-in-slow-motion-tp7577947.html
To start a new topic under Race Reports, email [hidden email]

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

M Jones
Jody,
Great report, nice work outrunning the sweeper.  What's in those gummy bears?

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

Ha! Nice job Jody, looking forward to hear what 50 miler you decide on.

Marcus, you ran an awesome race too, probably would have broken six if it was for some of those extra turns too.

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

angiec
Awesome write up! It was great seeing you on the trail at the end. I was needing a little extra motivation there. Hope to run with you again soon.

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

mdixon
Congrats!  I'm def. looking forward to coming back next year... maybe they'll change the direction of the course again.

Re: Mountain Madness in slow motion

jbyram2
Angie:

Come down to the Hamilton Area for one of our weekly runs:

Look HERE for this week's location.