MoMa Run - 08/23

Chris
So you don't have to go through all the posts in the other thread, I started this post.

We are meeting Saturday at 7:30am at the upper skyline lot in Ringwood. The run will be about 15 miles, relaxed pace.

Meeting spot: http://goo.gl/maps/pYe9y

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

Steve
checking my schedule ... if I can swing it, I will be there on time... for the record, chris needs to run 2.5 seconds faster per mile this year... gonna be rough

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

tfarabaugh
I am definitely going to try to get out there tomorrow.

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

tfarabaugh
Which begs the question, how will I know who I am meeting?  Any distinguishing features to look out for?

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

Chris
Ha! That's the first time anyone has asked that. It's a pretty small parking lot, so you won't have trouble spotting a group of runners.

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

tfarabaugh
I figure better safe than sorry!  I was going to offer to wear a carnation in my lapel if it would help!
I'll be coming from Bloomfield off 23, it is the lot on the left opposite the old Camp Tamarack right?

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

justbob
Tommy - yes, that's the one.

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

Kristina
Hey Tommy I'll be there you can't miss my car. Looking forward to catching up with you!

Re: MoMa Run - 08/23

tfarabaugh
Chris - Thanks for letting me tag along yesterday, it was great to get to know some other runners and the course!  I will keep an eye out for next week's run.