MoMa 2013 report

AliBryanJones
I wrote a report on the race last weekend so that my friends in Scotland can see what I have been up to.  I thought some of you guys might be interested...

http://www.then-stop.blogspot.com/2013/09/ramapo-mountain-madness-2013-new.html

Re: MoMa 2013 report

Great report Ali!  You executed a really great race.  It was good seeing you out there!

Re: MoMa 2013 report

jbyram2
Great report, and a well run race too!  Thanks for the photo..I've added it to my walll paper collection of great trail photos.

Re: MoMa 2013 report

Nice job! That's one big snake!