Mahlon Mayhem Race

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
All,

I want to say congrats to all runners who ran today in the Mahlon Mayhem race.  Espically shout outs to Tom, Len, Chris, and our new trail runner Christine for completing her first 25k, nice work!  Rick thanks for a great fun event.

-Jules

Re: Mahlon Mayhem Race

Mountain Goat
It was a great race. awsome course, perfect weather, good post race food. lots of fun as always. Good job everyone who ran or helped out.

Re: Mahlon Mayhem Race

Agreed, another great event!

Photos are up.

http://www.backprint.com/view_event_photos.asp?PID=bp%1EsBz&EVENTID=71184&PWD=

Len, there is a great picture of you coming down the hill, you really look like you are flying.

http://www.backprint.com/view_user_event.asp?PID=bp%1EsBz&EVENTID=71184&PWD=&BIB=224

Re: Mahlon Mayhem Race

Thank you to all of the runners and volunteers.  It takes me a few days after an all day event to get back to normalcy.  I still need to down load some photos and will link on FB when I get to it.

If any one wants to do a track ultra on Aug 29th we will be doing a self supported race from 7am to 7pm.  Maybe a great chance for you to get in your first ultra distance run.

Rick
sg

Re: Mahlon Mayhem Race

sg