Long run Dec 12th?

NJ Trail Series
I know some of you are doing the FA run in the DWG on Dec 11th but I am interested in getting out and exploring some new trails (new to me) on Dec 12th.

I am looking at running the northern section of the Highlands Trail.  Either doing an out an back or point to point with other cars.

Let me know if anyone else is interested.  Possible 25-35 mile training run then beers and food.

Rick

Re: Long run Dec 12th?

I'm in, I went to sign up for the DWG too late.  Not sure if you know anything about it, but another trail to possibly check out is the Four Birds Trail.  This is pretty close to you.

http://www.mtnlakes.org/Environment/farny.htm

Re: Long run Dec 12th?

NJ Trail Series
You want to run any of the Four Birds?  The Muddy touches just about 1 mile of it but I'd love to run the whole thing one day.

An out an back for a very hard 38 miles?

Re: Long run Dec 12th?

JRMotown
in