Lenape is full!

If anyone here still wants to run, but didn't get a change to register, just let me know before the run and I will add you to the list.

https://ultrasignup.com/entrants_event.aspx?did=30999

Re: Lenape is full!

M Jones
I don't see Jay on that list.  If wants to run, charge him double.
Jay

Re: Lenape is full!

Jay
Marcus quit being a bully, you wouldn't want me to tell everyone what you did (or should i say didn't do) a couple weeks ago -_- i only like to do day of sign up

Re: Lenape is full!

Sebounet
Please do tell!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2015, at 8:15 PM, Jay [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Marcus quit being a bully, you wouldn't want me to tell everyone what you did (or should i say didn't do) a couple weeks ago -_- i only like to do day of sign up

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Lenape-is-full-tp7579817p7579819.html

Re: Lenape is full!

M Jones
I dropped at 40 miles in a 50 mile event

Re: Lenape is full!

jason
I'm surprised my entry isn't listed as "theoretical"

Re: Lenape is full!

AnneP
I just ran a short bit of the trail in Belleville today. There will be parts of trail that no one has traversed this winter - gas lines & power lines. Expect knee deep snow!

Re: Lenape is full!

Shamus
Have fun you guys!