Lenape Run - March 4, 2017

;-)

https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=44205

Re: Lenape Run - March 4, 2017

AnneP
Bridge at Clark's Pond is still out.

Re: Lenape Run - March 4, 2017

Shamus
Just stash a few beers there and call it a Lenape Hash Run and you're good.

It may even be hot enough for swimming anyway..

Re: Lenape Run - March 4, 2017

AnneP
LOL! Last year I checked to see if there was a decent way of crossing the pond without the bridge. Couldn't find one.

Re: Lenape Run - March 4, 2017

sonicom
So, this race is still happening? Is there a finish line? A map? Looking for resources here, and the web page is pretty scant. Also, is the bridge still out? Will I be swimming across?

Michael Pawloski