Lenape Run 2012

Ok guys, its that time of year again.  Right now, March 3rd or 10th are the two possibly dates.

Either of these works for me, and would be a good date for a last long training run for anyone doing the ultrafest.  I actually think the 10th might be a better date for me.

So:

1.)  Whose interested this year?
2.)  Which date is better for you?
3.)  Any other questions?

I especially want to hear from Sean.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
not in any shape to run long distance but will come support.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

NJtrailrunner
Count me in!

Re: Lenape Run 2012

RNR wrote
I especially want to hear from Sean.
...because he's the only one who can get you through the first few miles....'safely.'?   Then you'll just leave him to hang out to dry in a Diner somewhere as you frolic through peoples back yards.

Here's last years video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78LMX67OBc

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Chris
OK, it looks like the 10th is out, that makes it the 3rd.  Was thinking the 17th too, but it might be cutting it too close for anyone planning on doing the Ultrafest.

So, lets hear those official declarations of whose in:

Len
Seb
Dom
Steve
Jessi
Mike

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Steve
Nope - can't. Maybe next year.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Jess
I'm in for the 3rd, but not sure if I'll run the whole distance or not (50k race on the 4th).  I'd be fine with the 17th as well - and would be more likely to run the whole thing.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

jasonrmotown
I'm in for it, missed it last time!

Re: Lenape Run 2012

I am in -

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Excellent! March 3rd is the date.  I will try to get the information out to all of you shortly.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Crazy Dan
I'm in.  Looking forward to it since I missed it last year.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

I will be supporting throughout the day from my warm xterra:)  I will do my best to live up to Rob's amazing crew skills from last year.

Re: Lenape Run 2012

NJtrailrunner

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Gabi Stephens
I'm in!  see you all there!!!

Re: Lenape Run 2012

Excellent Gabi!   Really happy you are going to make it.  Looking forward to hear how Fuego y Agua went.