Jay

Steve
I just read Jay got 2nd place at eastern sates. Boom boom!

Re: Jay

Yes sir, full results below. The heat also made an already tough race even harder. It was an incredible and well earned performance.

http://www.parunners.com/2015%20RESULTS/Eastern%20States%20Overall.htm

Re: Jay

mud dawg
Congratulations Jay! Tough race with the heat. Dealt with the same kind of conditions when I ran and won the Viaduct 100 in early July.

Re: Jay

Zen Runner
Amazing run in those conditions, Jay! And coming second to Wardian ain't bad either!

On Monday, August 17, 2015, mud dawg [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Jay! Tough race with the heat. Dealt with the same kind of conditions when I ran and won the Viaduct 100 in early July.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Jay-tp7580034p7580036.html
To start a new topic under NJ Trail & Ultra Forum, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs4246737n4246737h95@n2.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s4246737n4246737h95@...
Jay

Re: Jay

Jay
man that was some fun stuff, challenging fun stuff. i couldn't have done it alone though, i had the best crew out there!

congrats to you too Paul! solid performance at cayuga followed by a win at a hundred!

Re: Jay

ycmrun
Congratulations. Awesome work.

Re: Jay

Wow, that's impressive. Great job Jay!

Re: Jay

ItsBob
Looks like we're all doing amazing things! I won the Gunks Fatass 25K/50K 2 weeks ago. Granted it wasn't an official race and, well, I was the only runner who elected to run the full 50K but a win is a win and really, I'm just looking for a way to bask in Jay and Paul's glory. Don't hate.

Re: Jay

Zen Runner
Bob, you are a rock star!

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Jay-tp7580034p7580041.html