JFK 50

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Tom and anyone else,

Remember to mail in your race application with check for $150 Saturday morning July 10th.  The race is lottery style and hopefully you will get in.  See the website below.

http://www.jfk50mile.org/

Re: JFK 50

Tom7
Cheers Jules. unfortunately had recently signed up for the phily marathon. Same day!

Good luck this weekend. Want to see some a strong competition between you and Chris.

Re: JFK 50

Mountain Goat
150 entry & no music allowed. Not for me. Going to look for something long to do at the begining of Dec

Re: JFK 50

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Let me know what you find. I think the big race this fall will be MOMA.

Re: JFK 50

NJ Trail Series
How big do you want?  A little teaser 50K before Xmas?  A big 50 Miler where you finish in the dark?   A huge 100 Miler where you run through the night?

What exactly do you want.  I only ask because currently there is no race on my calendar between MoMa and Watchung (Oct 16 and Jan) so I could throw something together.

Rick

Re: JFK 50

Tom7
Hi Rick

I'd fancy another 100m or 24hr jobby. A Grand Finale to end 2010.

Supported/Fat Ass / fee/free - unimportant.

Cheers

Tom

Re: JFK 50

Mountain Goat
maybe thankgiving weekend or the one after. few milage options would be cool.

Re: JFK 50

Jules "silentstorm" Moore
Rick,

Point to Point would be nice.