Internal Control Index Survey and Running

Internal Control Index Survey and Running

I doubt that this has any validity, but I found it interesting.

http://fellrnr.com/wiki/Internal_Control_Index#ICI_and_Running_Survey

I'm also interested to hear if the category the survey puts you in is accurate to the type of runner you are.

Mine was pretty spot on.

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

JRMtown
I'm not too good at these- one of the questions should be "do you need to know the correct answers before answering the questions"

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

Non-runner.

I'll let you judge if thats an accurate description. I enjoyed our run/non-run this am. Good fun!

The problem with these questionaires is that people answer them according to how they would like to be rather than who they are.

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

Tom7 wrote
Non-runner.
Ahaha! Lke I said. Spot on.

Tom7 wrote
I enjoyed our run/non-run this am. Good fun!
Yea, it was a good run...minus turning my ankle in the first mile, and tumbling down the trail!

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

Tom7
"turning my ankle in the first mile, and tumbling down the trail!"

That was the best bit! The commando style role was hilarious.

dp

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

dp
My result was for the kind of runner I'd like to be rather than the runner I am. Non-competitive ultra. But I do I have the non-competitive part down pretty well.

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

Mountain Goat
score 115- non-competitive ultra runner

Re: Internal Control Index Survey and Running

gohmdoree
I got 121, not sure what that means for me.  Ran a 60K so far, and I guess I can only go up from there now.