Holiday meet up

Jules
Its that time of year again and it be great to meet up with everyone.  It might be already late for thanksgiving meet but what about xmas?  Lets try to get a tentative date set. How does Decemeber 8th sound? same location as last year?

Re: Holiday meet up

JRMtown
Dec. 8th is Frozen Fools, which is a good day for it, and I'm all for post trail pints if thats how the plan goes but might run a little close. If not,

Nov 30th - Dec. 1st?
Dec. 15th - 16th?

Re: Holiday meet up

I think I am good with that!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 14, 2012, at 6:57 PM, "Jules [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Its that time of year again and it be great to meet up with everyone.  It might be already late for thanksgiving meet but what about xmas?  Lets try to get a tentative date set. How does Decemeber 8th sound? same location as last year?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Holiday-meet-up-tp7578081.html

Re: Holiday meet up

Mountain Goat
Last years location was good for beer but food options were a bit limited if you didnt want something fancy. any other options?

Re: Holiday meet up

Sebounet
What's that place in Berkeley heights that u went for NEw Years last year?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 15, 2012, at 10:09 AM, "Mountain Goat [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Last years location was good for beer but food options were a bit limited if you didnt want something fancy. any other options?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Holiday-meet-up-tp7578081p7578084.html

Re: Holiday meet up

Chris
There are a places up by me, but it would be a little bit of a drive for some of you.  I'm open to where ever though.

Re: Holiday meet up

Jules
So lets take a vote Dec 1st or 8th?
Lets just do the same place as last year to keep things simple.
I purpose we meet up at 5 so we can beat the dinner crowds.

Re: Holiday meet up

Mountain Goat
So- anmore details on this? Has a date been picked?

Re: Holiday meet up

Chris
Ha! Jules made the mistake of trying to pin you animals down to anything.  I gave up on that a long time ago.

Why not the 15th?  Figure the 1st is too short notice now, and after Frozen Fools, I'm going to be pretty beat up and just want to nap.

So unless any objections or people can't make it.  Let's say the 15th?

Re: Holiday meet up

AnneP
Trap Rock is in Berkely Heights. Pretty good food and beer as I recall.

Re: Holiday meet up

seanaes
Dec 15th at Trap Rock. Lets do it.

The real question is if we should hold a beermile before heading to the restaurant (or maybe more entertaining afterwards)? http://www.beermile.com/faq.beer#rules

New Providence HS Track is right down the road

Re: Holiday meet up

Mountain Goat
Actually better for 8 th

Re: Holiday meet up

Mike G
I can make it on the 15th.  Most likely wont be able to make it on the 8th.

Re: Holiday meet up

Jules
I think i can do the 15th  but that sounds like the majority so lets just go with that.

Re: Holiday meet up

M Jones
Beermile?  I'm in!

- Marcus

Re: Holiday meet up

Mike G
Turns out that I wont be able to make it on the 15.  Looks like im going to have to sit this one out.
Hopefully I will see you guys on the trails soon.

Re: Holiday meet up

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
So I booked my flight back east early so I can get out to this...I fly out Friday evening so will be available the 15th. Anyone else still up for drinks at least? Of not, I'm up for some group runs the next 2 weekends for sure. I need to lose the 20+lbs I've gained since MoMa...

-Rob

Re: Holiday meet up

Great! We are still doing the 15th, Jules should be posting the details soon. We should be able to get some runs in too.

Re: Holiday meet up

Sebounet
In for the 15th

Sent from my iPhone