Help! My avatar and signature disappeared!

Help! My avatar and signature disappeared!

The service that hosts this forum recently performed an update to their database, which caused its users information to be reset.  Luckily, it is very easy to restore your information.

To restore your old avatar,

1.) go to your personal settings
2.) click on "Change Avatar".
3.) select the button "Restore your Avatar".

The change may take a little while to take effect, once you select to restore your avatar, but it will come back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.