Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

dp

Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

dp
Planning to FINALLY make it to a group run this weekend. Any other newbies coming out Sunday?

Chris, what trails are you planning on at South Mountain? I printed a trail map, and I'm thinking I'll head back at a certain point or break off for a shorter run.

Re: Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

Great to hear! Glad you are finally getting a chance to make it out, it will be a fun time.  We will probably be starting on the white trail (Rahway) and then take it from there. It is a 2.5 mile trail, and would you be able to just run it the other way back, if you want to cut the run short...but I have a feeling you will be sticking around a little longer.
Dom

Hi all I just signed this morning although i have looked in occasionally......I am putting together a couple of long back to backs this weekend ahead of the JFK50 and i wondered if it would be okay to join you sunday.....Im probably going to be out and about for 3-5 hours each day so i could do with the company but Im also going to be plodding along at a slow click and I dont want to hold anyone back........Im assuming if the pace doesnt suit Ill just drop but it would be good to start out with you all anyway.....does that sound ok??
dp

Re: Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

dp
You couldn't possibly be running any slower than I run. That would be walking.  : )

Looking forward to meeting everyone and to getting in as many miles as I can.

Re: Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

Hey Dom, I'm on a similar training plan, so I'm also going to be on a very conservative pace tomorrow. Hope you make it out.
dp

Re: Halloween run Oct. 31 -- any other newbies?

dp
That was so great! Thank you for the fun run!