Group run tomorrow?

Kristen
Hey there,

I'm new to the group, and was wondering if there's a group run tomorrow morning (9/26)? I didn't notice a new posting on the website.  Thanks!

Re: Group run tomorrow?

Tom7
Hi Kristen.
Our site leader Chris is a waste of space. Too busy flower arranging to update the site.
Run is 8 30 @Watchung, deserted village carpark.
Hope to see you there.
Tom

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "Kristen Sykes [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Group run tomorrow?

Hey there,

I'm new to the group, and was wondering if there's a group run tomorrow morning (9/26)? I didn't notice a new posting on the website.  Thanks!

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Group-run-tomorrow-tp5571117p5571117.html

Re: Group run tomorrow?

Ha! That's only half true.

Btw - the map on the home page is the location in the meeting spot.

Re: Group run tomorrow?

Kristen
Thanks so much for getting back to me! Hope to see you there.

Re: Group run tomorrow?

Dave K
Awesome run today Chris.  Thanks for guided tour!  Looking forward to the next one already...

Dave