Great Run Today!

It was good to see some old faces and to meet some new runners.  Aside from losing a runner (you know who you are), it turned out to be a great run.

Re: Great Run Today!

Daddyrox
Only lost one?  That's down 50% from a couple weeks ago ;-).
Chris

Re: Great Run Today!

NJ Trail Series
I think the great weather we had this weekend just made for perfect trail running.  I wish every weekend was like this.

Re: Great Run Today!

Kristen
Thank you for a great run! I've been having so much fun with you guys! And, I even got a new animal nickname :) See you next week!

Kristen

Re: Great Run Today!

Today was solid run everyone did really well.  I hope to see everyone on the trails soon.

Re: Great Run Today!

RPMcMurphy(Rob)
Had a blast!

And it's only considered 'lost' if ya can't find your way back...eventually...

-Rob & Laurie

Re: Great Run Today!

Mountain Goat
Did you ever find Mr Tom?

Re: Great Run Today!

Yea, he eventually showed up back at the parking lot, and earned the title of worst navigator in the group.  A title that I was more than happy to pass on.

Congratulations Tom!

Re: Great Run Today!

Tom7
I will keep the title warm for you Chris. Sure you'll earn it back soon enough!

Roll on MoMA

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: "RNR [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: Tom7<[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Great Run Today!

Yea, he eventually showed up back at the parking lot, and earned the title of worst navigator in the group.  A title that I was more than happy to pass on.

Congratulations Tom!

View message @ http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Great-Run-Today-tp5596632p5601390.html

Re: Great Run Today!

Dave K
I can't believe I had to miss this run.  I put in my kid-duty last weekend so this weekend I am free to run!

Watchung at 7:30am... that's an early start, but I'll be there.