Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Re: Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Kristen
So frustrating! I'll never get to see this famous white deer in person! At least now I know it really exists. I was beginning to wonder if you guys were pulling my leg :) So cute, too!

Re: Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Was I the only one expecting a different picture with that title?

Tom, what are you doing running two days in a row?

Re: Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Tom7
Don't be daft.
Wasn't running. Just out for a walk with the kids.

Till tomorrow.

Cheers

Re: Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Tom7 wrote
Don't be daft.
"Daft is an Old English-derived word for silly, stupid, or mad, depending on context."

Translation for all the non-Tom speakers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft
Dom

Re: Got lucky with in Watchung this afternoon.

Dom
thats either  a recently shorn llama or an oversized pinata. Then again Im blind.