Fun Marathons for Aug/Sept maybe Oct

Kristina
I decided in January to have with running this year and then about a month after I figured why not reach 10 marathons by the end of the year. To clarify, not ten marathons in one year just to reach ten marathons ran. I've run marathons 5-7 already and looking for 8 & 9. Considering the "Chasing the Unicorn" in Bucks county at Washington Crossings park on 8/17 and maybe the Via Marathon on 9/7 starting at Lehigh Valley Hospital going along the Delaware River and ending in Easton. Probably def going to sign up for that one.

Just wanted your input on some fun ones that I haven't found or considered. Preferably something bo further that about an 1.5 drive from Sparta. Terrain doesn't matter too much as I'm not running for time. Marathon #10 will be Philly. At least I'd really like that one to be #10. It'll be my youngest sister's first, it's been fun training with her, and I'm looking forward to crossing the finish line with her.

Any input would be appreciated!

Re: Fun Marathons for Aug/Sept maybe Oct

ItsBob
I'm the 3:55 pacer for Hartford in October. It's more than 1 1/2 hours away but it's a great course, has very good crowd support, and the weather is usually very good.