Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Crazy Dan
Registration is now open for the 6th edition of Frozen Fools 50K.  (Finally!)

The race will take place on Saturday, December 5, 2015.  7 AM start at Dunnfield Creek off Rt 80.  Point to point trail race to Hampton Township, NJ.

Go to https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=35360 for details and to register.

This is a Fat Ass event.  No charge.  I hope to see you there!

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Matterw
Looks like a good run.  How do people get back to the starting line?

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

tfarabaugh
We all meet at the end and carpool to the start and then at the end, the people drive those who drove in the morning back to the start to get their cars.

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

My favorite 8 hours of the year.

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

JRMotown
Remember to wear bright colors, and take the left off woods road that is the most obvious.

Wonder if the water spigot is fixed by now?

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Crazy Dan
Thanks, Jason.  Yes, wear bright orange....it is hunting season!

Water spigot is NOT fixed.  Also, as of last report, there will not be any aid at mile 11.  (As in some past years.)   You will need to carry water for at least until mile 22.5

There will be gallon jugs of water at mile 22.5 and 29.5

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Please ensure that RNR either gets shot by hunter (not fatally), severely lost, or at least does not win this event.

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Matterw
Just realized I have a nj trail series run that day. I will put this in my calendar for next year. Kick ass!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 9, 2015, at 9:10 PM, Tom7 [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please ensure that RNR either gets shot by hunter (not fatally), severely lost, or at least does not win this event.

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Frozen-Fools-VI-registration-is-now-open-tp7580117p7580125.html
To unsubscribe from Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!, click here.

Re: Frozen Fools VI registration is now open!

Julian
Is this a qualifier for Hard Rock?  22 miles with no water, what kind of run is this?? Dan, do you still have "plenty of water" at the finish?  Jason, you better bring a headlamp.  Dante should know his way this time