Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

Crazy Dan
Can you believe we are at year 5?  Registration is now open on Ultrasignup.

50K point to point from the Delaware Water Gap to Hampton Township, NJ.  Saturday, December 6, 2014 at 7 AM.

https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=30163

Looking forward to another great event!

Re: Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

tfarabaugh
Already signed up.  Looking forward to it!

Re: Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

Crazy Dan

Great!  More details for carpooling to the start as we get closer to the date.  I will see you ther!

Dan

On 2014-10-17 08:41, Tommy [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] wrote:

Already signed up.  Looking forward to it!

To unsubscribe from Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!, click here.

Re: Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

M Jones
Woo-hoo!  Foolish and frozen, here I come

(I hope to avoid the median on my drive up this year and arrive without incident).
Jay

Re: Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

Jay
Marcus your wife is gonna make you sleep on the couch if you keep losing those hub caps

I have a van that can seat 6-7 (depends on how small the 7th person is) so let me know if you need me.

Re: Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!

Crazy Dan

Tommy,

Thank you.  I am sure people will take you up on the offer.

Dan

On 2014-10-18 17:43, Tommy [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] wrote:

I have a van that can seat 6-7 (depends on how small the 7th person is) so let me know if you need me.

To unsubscribe from Frozen Fools V Fat Ass 50K registration is now open!, click here.
NAML