Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

Crazy Dan
Registration for Frozen Fools 50K in now open on Ultrasignup!

50K Fat Ass along the Appalachian Trail.  Saturday, December 7, 2013.

http://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=24788

Jay

Re: Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

Jay
woohoo!!!!!!

Re: Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

Looks fun! What are the logistics for getting from the finish to the start? Do people form car pools?

Re: Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

JRMotown
Being as it would face the waning sun in the latter portion of the day, I'll sketch the directions on my right palm, instead, this time.

Re: Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

Crazy Dan
Hi Steve,

Yes, we carpool from the finish to the start.  We will leave the finish at 6 AM.  We organize the drivers as we get closer to the event.  It takes about 45 minutes to get to the start.

Dan

Re: Frozen Fools 50K Fat Ass

Crazy Dan
This post was updated on .
Major construction on the power lines for Frozen Fools. (Around mile 12?)  It should make for an interesting detour!  No closures at the moment, but no guarantees for December 7.  They are currently making access roads to get the machinery in to replace the towers.

http://www.pseg.com/info/media/newsreleases/2013/2013-08-16.jsp

http://www.pplreliablepower.com/NR/rdonlyres/B7770D85-628C-433D-B926-9FFBC2C4CC37/0/SRDEWAConstructionUpdate102113.pdf