Friday night run!

Jay

Friday night run!

Jay
lets mix things up a little! who's up for a little watchung action friday night? we'll start at like 8pm and do a loop of white.

Re: Friday night run!

JohnnyDePaola
How long is the white loop?

Re: Friday night run!

bhousel
About 10.5 miles

On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:21 PM, JohnnyDePaola [via NJ Trail & Ultra Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

How long is the white loop?

http://nj-trail-ultra-forum.4246737.n2.nabble.com/Friday-night-run-tp7579646p7579648.html

sg

Re: Friday night run!

sg
We may run into you, JRM and I'll be there round 6