Friday morning run - Nov 19

NJ Trail Series
There are at least 2 of us meeting at the parking lot at Split Rock 8:30am for a loop around the Reservoir.  Estimated distance is 12+ miles and maybe 3 hours.

Park at the Green Arrow in this map.  You can plug in directions to Split Rock Rd.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.962616,-74.457616

Here is the run we plan on doing.  http://gonehikin.blogspot.com/2010/07/splitrock-reservoirfarny-state-park.html

Re: Friday morning run - Nov 19

Tom7
Yep I'm looking for a run on the friday so count me in. Cheers

Re: Friday morning run - Nov 19

Tom7
sorry can't make friday afterall.
Have a good one
Tom

Re: Friday morning run - Nov 19

NJ Trail Series
Run went well, worked out all the little bugs of looking for markers.

If anyone wants to head up there the fire road is easy to follow on the east side of the reservoir and the you cut over and then follow white back to your car.  It was about 10 miles and took us around 2.5 hours.  Pretty easy footing on the fire road and we took our time coming back on white.

I'd be up for doing this run again if anyone wants to try it out.

Re: Friday morning run - Nov 19

Very cool Rick.  I'm interested in doing this run, just letter me know when you get a free weekend.

Will this be a prospective location of a future NJ Trail Series race? Inquiring minds want to know.

Btw - will you be running in Watchung this year?