Free 3 Days Reg to the First Taker...

sg

Free 3 Days Reg to the First Taker...

sg
I registered for 3 Days a while ago but now I can't make it.

It was going to be my first 100 miler but I'll be away training for a new job.

Are you or is anyone you know willing to run/walk for 72 hours on 72 hours notice?

If so, the first one to reply here gets a free reg.  I can't let it go to waste.  And if you're crazy enough to do it I at least want to see 100 miles.  You have 72 hours!!

Re: Free 3 Days Reg to the First Taker...

NJ Trail Series
NO ONE WANTS A FREE BIB?

Remember the name Tom Haines?  He came out twice and crushed this course.  I am sure there is someone on this board that wants to try for a fast 100 Mile or even a fast marathon.

Either way, come hang out, run, drink and have fun.

Hope to see some of you even if you are not running.

Rick

Re: Free 3 Days Reg to the First Taker...

Crazy Dan
I would love to take advantage of this but I am running the Keys 100 this weekend.

This is a great event!  JUST DO IT!!!!  I ran the 24 hour last year.  Fast course.  Incredible aid station!  Flat.  Splits every mile.  Perfect opportunity for a FAST 100 mile time.

Re: Free 3 Days Reg to the First Taker...

I remember that idiot!
Hey am stuck bored in a domestic airport and thought I'd check out the old site. Happy to see my name is still remembered.
3 days looked another great event (despite some moisture in the air) seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

My company will from July give me responsibility for USA and so you'll be "pleased" to hear I'll be visiting on a semi-regular basis again.

Of course will plan to time my visits around the race series.

And Rick - I know I still owe you some cash. Just waiting for the Renmini USD forex rate to turn on my Favour again.

Cheers all.

Tom